- Clean your filters regularly. Keeping vacuum filters clean is essential for maximum efficiency. Check the filters frequently and clean and replace as needed.
- Change the bag. Vacuum cleaners can only pick up material if air can flow through the bag, so check it frequently.
- Listen to the tone. Often the vacuum itself will let you know there is a clog or blockage. Listen for a change in the sound, and check for blockages.
- Don’t bend over. You don’t need to bend over like you’re scrubbing the floor. Let the vacuum do the work. This will save the machine and your back!
- Don’t forget the edges. Dust and debris will gather along the edges of a room. Improve your client’s experience by not just vacuuming the center of the room.
- Avoid cord damage. Coil the cable starting from the machine end every day. That way it won’t get twisted and damaged in the long term.
- Keep it clean. Use a damp cloth to clean the vacuum inside and out. This will keep it in good condition and clean equipment also makes a better impression on your clients, your staff, and the public.
- Don’t carry it. Pull the vacuum on its wheels rather than carrying it. Only carry it if you’re going upstairs.
- Vacuum up the stairs. When you’re cleaning stairs, place the vacuum at the bottom of the stairs and vacuum up. Don’t risk an injury by placing the vacuum above you at the top of the stairs.
- Carry scissors. Keep a pair of scissors handy to cut off any hair that collects around the roller brush of an upright vacuum cleaner.
- To be continued…
#gohelpmate #cleaners #cleaning #cleaningservices #cleanersinnashik #cleanersinpune #cleanersinmumbai #cleanersinnagpur #Mop #Cleaningmop
error: Content is protected !!